Are you passionate about public relations and have experience working with North American Media?
HighKey Enterprises LLC, a top-tier Public Relations firm working with the upper echelon of entrepreneurs and businesses, invites you to join our dynamic team as a Public Relations Coordinator
We're committed to elevating brands to new heights, and you can learn more about us on our Instagram pages: HighKey Agency and HighKey Clout.
As a Public Relations Coordinator, you will:
- Creating engaging pitches
- Research and write pitches for our high-level clients.
- Coordinate media interviews, ensuring smooth execution.
- Manage media lists and databases meticulously.
- Participate in planning and executing press interviews.
- Monitor media coverage and analyze its effectiveness.
- Conduct outreach and secure placements for clients via Muck Rack, Qwoted, HARO, and more.
- Oversee our team of writers and editors, ensuring they meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Communicate with the team on a daily basis (Monday - Friday) for updates and modifications to client press packages.
- Attend weekly meetings with other Publicists and writers.
- Report to the Publicist on client KPIs, pitching, media list building, troubleshooting client/internal issues and contributing to system improvement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in North American Media (Publications, Magazines, Newspapers, TV, etc.)
- Proficiency with Muck Rack, Meltwater, or equivalent.
- Exceptional skills in pitch writing and building media lists.
- Strong writing skills with experience in writing/editing.
- Prior experience working directly with high-profile clients (Video one-on-one interviews, client communication, client satisfaction, etc.)
- A deep understanding of public relations and earned media.
- Proven management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- An enthusiastic attitude with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-accountability, ability to work independently.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Quick learner and good at following instructions.
Please note: We're looking for solo applicants only.
Businesses, please refrain from applying. If you're excited about this opportunity and think you'd be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!