Are you passionate about public relations and have experience working with North American Media?
HighKey Enterprises LLC, a top-tier Public Relations firm working with the upper echelon of entrepreneurs and businesses, invites you to join our dynamic team as an Assistant Publicist.
We're committed to elevating brands to new heights, and you can learn more about us on our Instagram pages: HighKey Agency and HighKey Clout.
As an Assistant Publicist, you will:
- Creating engaging pitches
- Research and write pitches for our high-level clients.
- Coordinate media interviews, ensuring smooth execution.
- Manage media lists and databases meticulously.
- Participate in planning and executing press interviews.
- Monitor media coverage and analyze its effectiveness.
- Conduct outreach and secure placements for clients via Muck Rack, Qwoted, HARO, and more.
- Oversee our team of writers and editors, ensuring they meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Communicate with the team on a daily basis (Monday - Friday) for updates and modifications to client press packages.
- Attend weekly meetings with other Publicists and writers.
- Report to the Publicist on client KPIs, pitching, media list building, troubleshooting client/internal issues and contributing to system improvement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in North American Media (Publications, Magazines, Newspapers, TV, etc.)
- Proficiency with Muck Rack, Meltwater, or equivalent.
- Exceptional skills in pitch writing and building media lists.
- Strong writing skills with experience in writing/editing.
- Prior experience working directly with high-profile clients (Video one-on-one interviews, client communication, client satisfaction, etc.)
- A deep understanding of public relations and earned media.
- Proven management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- An enthusiastic attitude with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-accountability, ability to work independently.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Quick learner and good at following instructions.
Please note: We're looking for solo applicants only.
Businesses, please refrain from applying. If you're excited about this opportunity and think you'd be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!